Frequently Asked Questions for Fun Casino Hire
- Is A Fun Casino Legal? Yes, the fun casino is provided for entertainment purposes only and the only money that changes hands across the table is fun money. We comply fully with the Gambling Act 2005
- Can I Use the Fun Casino for Fund Raising Purposes? Yes, you can and we would recommend this activity for fund raising purposes. Our fun casino has raised thousands if not hundreds of thousands of pounds over the years for worthy causes. Please speak with us and we can explain how to maximise on fund raising opportunities for your charity or organisation at your next event.
- How Do I Book? Call us to discuss your requirements on 01376 325199 or email [email protected] We will forward a booking confirmation with invoice which you have the opportunity to check before paying your deposit.
- How Far Will You Travel? Diamond Fun Casino provide a worldwide service for entertainment & have the experience with the logistics of this to do so.
- Are Your Tables Full Sized? Our casino tables and equipment are all full sized and we use only the best in the business. What you see on our website and our social media pages is what you get, you will not find a better quality than what we provide.
- Do You Provide Mini Packages or DIY Packages? You cannot have the full & genuine experience of a casino without the professional equipment and croupiers that we provide. Every event that we provide for has the same high quality no matter if you are an A list celebrity or a local scout group.
- What Payment Methods Do You Accept? Debit & credit cards, cheques, bank transfer payments.
- How Will Guests Know What to Do? Our friendly and experienced croupiers will teach your guests how to play and everyone will be able to confidently join in the games within minutes.
- What Casino Games Should I Choose? We are able to discuss your event and advise on what will specifically suit considering the venue, guest numbers and type of event.
- How Long Can the Casino Be in Play? The standard length of time is up to 3 hours, however if your event requires longer hours then we can arrange that for you.
- Can I Provide Prizes for the Casino Winners? Yes, you can and should! It makes for some healthy, competitive fun. It is up to you, the client, to provide a prize as you will know what would be appropriate for your guests. You cannot offer a cash prize.
- How Do You Find Out Who the Top Casino Winners Are? It doesn’t matter if there are a handful of guests or thousands, our professional croupiers are able to determine who the top players are. Before a player leaves the gaming table the croupier will cash in the chips & write a fun cheque for the player to cash in for play at the next table. Our croupiers keep tabs on the top players this way.
- Do You Have Public Liability Insurance? We hold public liability insurance for £5 million. We will forward the required documentation to your venue as required.
- Is Your Equipment PAT Tested? Yes, we will forward the required certification documents to your venue as required.
- What Happens If My Event is Cancelled? Deposit payments are non-refundable but we will be happy to use the deposit money against a rearranged future date subject to availability and time scale.
If you have any questions whatsoever about your forthcoming event you can contact us at any time. We are always happy to discuss your special day or event and respond to any queries no matter how slight. Please call us on 01376 325199 or out of hours on 07883 010494 or email [email protected]